Cristex Composite Materials has steadily evolved to become one of the UK’s premier suppliers of High-Performance Fibres and Fabrics for the UK Composite and Reinforced Plastic Markets. Our main products are manufactured from Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre and Aramid Fibre as well as supplying Resins and Adhesives. These products are used in a variety of different markets i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Renewable Energy, Sport and Recreation to name a few.
Cristex are recruiting a Sales Order Processing Administrator to join our friendly and growing team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to assist the sales account managers in providing exceptional service to all customers. With a service-driven approach, you will answer queries relating to orders, stock availability, prices, delivery, and product application advice. Previous experience within a similar position would be highly desirable.
- Sales Order Processing – ensuring prompt despatch of products
- Taking calls from customers and providing product information
- Dealing with customer queries about orders, deliveries, and complaints
- Liaising with transport providers
- Working closely with sales account managers to maximise sales
- Working to targets and maintaining a high level of customer service
- General admin support
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills are essential, this role will be working directly with customers, so we need an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work within a team effectively
- Previously experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Ongoing development training
- On-site parking
Our offices operate with strict social distancing, all desks are provided hand sanitisers & masks are optional.
To apply for this vacancy: Email firstname.lastname@example.org