Cristex Composite Materials has steadily evolved to become one of the UK’s premier suppliers of High-Performance Fibres and Fabrics for the UK Composite and Reinforced Plastic Markets. Our main products are manufactured from Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre and Aramid Fibre as well as supplying Resins and Adhesives. These products are used in a variety of different markets i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Renewable Energy, Sport and Recreation to name a few.
Cristex are recruiting a Production Coordinator to join our friendly and growing team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to support the production team in providing exceptional service to all customers and supporting the production team with achieving objectives. One of the main functions of this role will be to support the production team with process and quality control.
- Sales order processing
- Scheduling and planning of orders
- Assisting and supporting the Production Manager
- Support in the development of processes to ensure appropriate standards of safety and quality are continuously achieved
- Implementing and maintain procedures to ISO 9001 standard
- Produce internal and external communications documents, including proposals, guides and quality manuals
- Providing administrative support
- Perform other relevant duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience working on Sage50
- Excellent communication skills are essential (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills and computer literacy
- Able to work within a team effectively
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Experience of ISO9001 and 14001 procedures
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Ongoing development training
- On-site parking
Our offices operate with strict social distancing, all desks are provided hand sanitisers & masks are optional.
To apply for this vacancy: Email firstname.lastname@example.org