Kitting Technician Vacancy
Responsible for the packing of cut pieces used within the composites industry, this will include the picking of high-value materials such as carbon fibre and glass fibre from our cutting machine. These cut pieces then need separating, put into a pre-determined kit and packed to individual customer specifications.
Temporary to permanent following successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
- Ensuring all kits are packaged and labelled to a high standard and following set specifications
- Always maintain a clean and organised workspace
- Be comfortable working under pressure to set deadlines and targets
- Desire to engage in in-house training to learn how to run machines and software independently
- Follow set health and safety procedures at all times
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on tasks set by the production supervisor
- Ensure on the job quality checks are being done to guarantee high standards of kits are maintained
Competitive hourly rate
9 am-5 pm Monday – Thursday / 9 am-4 pm Friday
45-minute lunch and two paid 10-minute breaks per day
23 paid holidays per year as well as bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills required to join our team in this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Kitting Technician’.
Read more about us